Nowadays it is almost unthinkable that you have to wait an hour before your data is sent. It is getting faster, smarter and safer. One of the technologies behind this is dark fiber, optical fiber to which no active equipment is connected yet. This makes it possible to connect two locations directly with each other, so that companies can transfer data safely and quickly.
In the search of innovative solutions for data transfer, we found, among others, these six companies that deal with dark fiber.
- Bytesnet (Groningen) – https://www.bytesnet.nl
- Afiber (Heemstede) – https://www.afiber.net
- Trent glasvezel (Enschede) – https://www.trentglasvezel.nl
- Eurofiber (Maarssen) – https://eurofiber.nl
- Data comfort (Nieuwegein) – https://www.datacomfort.nl
- IP visie (Etten-Leur) – https://www.ipvisie.com
We found many other mentions of dark fiber using our smart IT technology. With a free account you can view a selection of innovative companies in different themes.